VBS Volunteer Sign-Up
June 11th - June 15th, 2018
Jump on board and be a part of our Viking adventure this summer as we set out to help kids discover that Jesus is the Way! We are expecting to have 350+ kids join us for VBS this summer and have a variety of opportunities for you to get involved and serve. We need people with big smiles to have a great time and serve in the following areas:
- Crew Leaders (Need: 75-85 per night): Crew Leaders are the engine that make VBS run. You get to hang out with each night with a small group of awesome kids and help them discover that Jesus is the Way!
- Registration/Welcome Team (Need: 10 people): Help get kids checked in and safely to their assigned crew each night.
- Security (Need: 6 per night): Provide a safe and secure environment for all of our volunteers and kids by patrolling the campus or standing watch at your assigned station.
- Tech Team(Need: 3 per night): Lights, Camera, Action. . . We need a team of able volunteers to man the tech booth and make sure all the sound, lighting, and multimedia presentations work together perfectly to provide an amazing environment each night.
- Dance/Worship Team (Need: 10+ per night): Take the stage, show off your dance moves, and help lead a room of crazy kids in worship. Team members will be expected to attend rehearsals and practices prior to event.
- Pre-Event PR & Marketing: Help us get the word out in the community by putting out signs, asking businesses if we can hang up flyers, and putting out door hangers in assigned neighborhoods
- Pre-Event Data Entry Assistance: Help us ensure that all the information for participants who pre-register for VBS is correctly entered and updated in the NLCC database.
All adult volunteers must have an approved background check on file with NLCC before the first night of VBS.
Camp Dry Gulch
July 16th - July 21st, 2018
DRY GULCH, U.S.A. SPECIALIZES IN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCES THAT YOUR KIDS WILL TREASURE FOREVER.
From the moment campers set foot in this Old West town, adventure is inescapable. Your child will make lasting memories while enjoying go-kart races, bumper cars, and water sports on Lake Hudson.
Their inspiring chapel services will impact your child's life for eternity. God's Word comes alive each day through engaging songs, interactive lessons, and practical teaching that reaches the hearts of kids. Register your child to be a part of this awesome summer experience.
Depart on July 16 & Return on July 21
For Ages 7-12 (Outgoing 6th graders not eligible)
Space is limited and only guaranteed for the first 20 registrants.
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your child's spot.
The deposit and all registration forms must be received & completed before 3/26 to receive Early Bird Discount.
- Early Bird Rate: $395*
- Regular Rate: $425*
*All camp fees must be paid in full by Sunday, June 3rd.
How to Get Registered:
- Click Register Now to reserve your child's spot with a $100 non-refundable deposit. Once your deposit is received, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Open the confirmation e-mail and follow the instructions included to complete all necessary registration and health information forms for your camper.
- Pay the remaining balance of your camp fees before Sunday, June 3rd.