Camp Dry Gulch
July 16th - July 21st, 2018
DRY GULCH, U.S.A. SPECIALIZES IN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCES THAT YOUR KIDS WILL TREASURE FOREVER.
From the moment campers set foot in this Old West town, adventure is inescapable. Your child will make lasting memories while enjoying go-kart races, bumper cars, and water sports on Lake Hudson.
Their inspiring chapel services will impact your child's life for eternity. God's Word comes alive each day through engaging songs, interactive lessons, and practical teaching that reaches the hearts of kids. Register your child to be a part of this awesome summer experience.
Depart on July 16 & Return on July 21
For Ages 7-12 (Outgoing 6th graders not eligible)
Space is limited and only guaranteed for the first 20 registrants.
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your child's spot.
The deposit and all registration forms must be received & completed before 3/26 to receive Early Bird Discount.
- Early Bird Rate: $395*
- Regular Rate: $425*
*All camp fees must be paid in full by Sunday, June 3rd.
How to Get Registered:
- Click Register Now to reserve your child's spot with a $100 non-refundable deposit. Once your deposit is received, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Open the confirmation e-mail and follow the instructions included to complete all necessary registration and health information forms for your camper.
- Pay the remaining balance of your camp fees before Sunday, June 3rd.
Kidz Fest Volunteer 2018
August 25th, 2018
Kidz Fest is one of the largest events of the year for NLCC and we need your help. We will be expecting over 2,000 people on our campus for this event and we have a variety of times and opportunities for our church family to serve. We need people with big smiles to have a great time and serve in the following areas:
- Rides & Inflatables Attendants (Need: 30+ per shift): Help with line control and operation of 1 of our 12 rides or inflatable attractions to maintain a safe and fun environment for all participants.
- Carnival Game Hosts (Need: 10 per shift): Oversee the operation of 1 of 5 games by explaining the rules to contestants, awarding prizes to the winners and resetting the game for the next person.
- Registration/Welcome Team (Need: 10 per shift): Help work 1 of our 2 Registration Stations and welcome all guests to Kidz Fest, help them get checked in or registered, and give them their event wristband.
- Hospitality/Support Team (Need: 6-8 per shift): Help us meet the needs of all of our guests and volunteer teams by keeping our drink stations filled and clean, handing out cotton candy, picking-up trash and emptying waste baskets around our campus, and delivering water and Gatorade to our volunteers working games, rides, etc.
- Face Painting (Need: 4-6 per shift): Looking for artists that can help us bring joy to a child's face in our face painting booth.
- Security (Need: 6-8 per shift): Provide a safe and secure environment for all guests by patrolling the campus or standing watch at your assigned station.